Mauricio Durango Pérez
“Our corporate DNA is based on continuous innovation processes for quality, excellence and competitive advantage is our value proposition.”
Mauricio has over 25 years of experience in tax and legal practice, international taxation and corporate law. Mauricio is currently a member of the Latin America Regional Board for Andersen Global. He was a founding member and General Manager of PROFILE CIA. LTDA.
He has been a professor at many universities in Ecuador. He was previously the Academic Director of the Ecuadorian Institute of Tax Law. He was also the former Director and President of the Board of Directors of the Ecuadorian-American Chamber of Commerce.
His professional experience includes legal consulting and tax planning for national and multinational companies.
- Pontificial Catholic University of Ecuador, Attorney and J.D (Law)
- Center for International Law, Degree (American and International Law)
- Harvard Business School – Program on Leadership
AREAS OF SPECIALIZATION
- International taxation
- Legal and tax consulting
- Tax planning
- Quito Bar Association
- Member of the Executive Forum of Quito
- Member of Ecuadorian Institute of Tax Law
- Member of Board of Directors of the Ecuadorian – American Chamber of Commerce, Quito