Alfredo Bustos Rodríguez
“Our challenge is to optimize tax burden using best tax practices.”
Alfredo has over 21 years of experience in the accounting and tax practice. He was a founding member and Tax Partner of FIDESBURó C. LTDA. He was also previously a speaker at the X Conference Ecuadorian Tax Law.
He has participated in training programs in Mexico, Argentina, Colombia, and the U.S., in the areas of taxes, international business, accounting and review. His professional experience includes consulting and tax planning for national and multinational companies.
- ESPAE, School of Post Degree in Business Administration, Master’s Degree (Taxation)
- ESPAE, School of Post Degree in Business Administration, Magister Degree (Business Administration)
- ESPOL, Certified Public Accountant
AREAS OF SPECIALIZATION
- International business
- Tax review
- Member of the Ecuadorian Institute of Tax Law, Core Guayaquil
- Member of the Executive Forum, Guayaquil